This Halloween party plan is the perfect tool to help you plan the best Halloween party ever!!
Planning a party is always tons of work. You put in hours and hours, not to mention dollars and dollars, to create a fun and festive event. Yet it never fails, that there is always something that gets forgotten or overlooked. There’s always that one thing that you remember at the last minute. Something you forgot to buy, do, or decorate. But it doesn’t have to be this way!
HALLOWEEN PARTY PLAN
What’s inside your planner:
There are 21 pages of helpful forms to help you keep track of everything plus great graphics/printables to help you decorate!
- Party Budget – Parties can get expensive! Budgeting allows you to include everything you want to include without breaking the bank. These forms help you stick to your party budget.
- Guest Lists – Keep track of who you’ve invited and who’s coming (or not) with these helpful guest list forms.
- Menu Plan – The menu is arguably the most important part of a party! Broken down into categories, this planner gives you a form to keep track of your menu as well as a decorative menu to print for your guests.
- Shopping List – Print as many copies of this page as you need to keep track of what food and decorations you need to purchase.
- Weekly Planning (Breakdown By Week) – Suggestions for what to do each week before the party, along with plenty of space and extra, printable pages to add your own to-do’s.
- Printable Halloween Place Cards – Lovely Halloween place cards that are printable. Add your guest’s name to the place care, print it, and set it on your table for organized seating.
- Printable Goodie Bag Tags – No party is complete without the goodie bags! Whether your party is for kids, adults, or a mix of both, these tags will add a festive flair to any Halloween goodie bag.
Need ideas for what to put into your goodie bags? HGTV has some great ideas!