This pumpkin spice latte soap is simply bursting with the autumnal splendor of a fall harvest festival! It’s like having a pumpkin spice latte in the shower.
And really, what could be better? A hot shower AND a pumpkin spice latte? Oh, yes please, and thank you! OMG! I can’t think of a better way to wake up in the morning. That is, unless my soap is pumpkin spice latte scented too. Oh, how I love Fall!! I may never want to leave my bathroom after this!
This soap is exfoliating and moisturizing, so whether your hands need a little pampering from fall gardening or you want something that wakes you up in the morning, this is your recipe! Not only do you get that heavenly seasonal coffee aroma but the coffee grounds help freshen and energize your skin while the almond oil leaves it soft and silky smooth. It also makes a lovely homemade hostess or teacher gift! And you just cannot beat this most popular seasonal flavor. This is the best seasonal soap I’ve used in a long time. It’s basically a bar of autumnal bliss!
How To Make A Bar Of Soap (The Easy Way!)
There is the long way and the short way. This “recipe” uses the short way. You purchase a base soap, melt it and add your favorite scents. It’s a lovely, quick, and easy way to create gifts or special treats for yourself. You can make small batches, or multiply this to make many. Either way, the scent will soothe your soul.
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Soap
That’s the easiest part about this recipe! Once the soap is melted, you simply stir in your coffee grounds and pumpkin spice! Easy-peasy!!
Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice Mix!
You can adjust the following recipe to your liking. So decide ahead of time if you want a general pumpkin spice scent, or if you want to highlight one of the spices with top notes of cinnamon, clove, or nutmeg. It’s totally up to you! Either way, this will have a lovely fragrance and you don’t even have to use essential oils! Now all you have to do is find your coziest sweater and make yourself a large batch. Because this pumpkin spice mix can be used for so many different things! It also makes a perfect gift for anyone who loves this wonderful flavor.
Other Options For This Soap
If pumpkin spice latte isn’t your thing, try scenting these bars with cocoa powder and cinnamon instead. You could even melt in a small amount of shea butter or unrefined cocoa butter if you like. But keep the amount small. A tablespoon of one or the other at most.
Remember to subscribe to my free, newsletter to receive all my latest projects and blog posts in your inbox! Click here to sign up!
More Pumpkin Spice Crafts
You can click any item here to be taken to that product on Amazon. (Affiliate links)
Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap Recipe Card
Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
- Microwave safe bowl
- Silicone soap mold (see supply list above)
- 1 lb. melt and pour soap base (see supply list above)
- 1 tbsp. coffee grounds
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin spice (see link above)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract (see supply list above)
- 2 tsp. almond oil (see supply list above)
- Collect all ingredients so you can work easily and quickly as needed.
- Cut the soap base into pieces about 1” square to make it melt easier and more evenly.
- Place soap pieces and almond oil into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds, stir well, continue heating in 30-second increments and stirring in between until it is completely melted.
- Quickly stir in the coffee grounds, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spice seasoning. You can use fresh ground coffee or the grounds that are leftover from your pot.
- Pour the mixture immediately into a mold, fill to ¼” from the rim.
- Allow to harden and cure completely overnight, carefully remove from the mold. If you have a rough edge use a small knife to shave it smooth.
- Place in a cool dry area until ready to use.
- To gift soap wrap in brown wrapping paper and twine, don’t forget a little tag to help identify the scent!