This pumpkin spice latte soap is like having a pumpkin spice latte in the shower!
And really, what could be better? A hot shower AND a pumpkin spice latte? Oh, yes please and thank you! I can’t think of a better way to wake up in the morning. That is, unless my soap is pumpkin spice latte scented too. Oh, how I love Fall!!
This soap is exfoliating and moisturizing, so whether your hands need a little pampering from fall gardening or you want something that wakes you up in the morning, this is your recipe! Not only do you get that heavenly seasonal coffee aroma but the coffee grounds help freshen and energize your skin while the almond oil leaves it soft and silky smooth. It also makes a lovely homemade hostess or teacher gift!
HOW TO MAKE SOAP
There is the long way and the short way. This “recipe” uses the short way. You purchase a base soap, melt it and add your favorite scents. It’s a lovely, quick and easy way to create gifts or special treats for yourself.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN SPICE SOAP
That’s the easiest part about this recipe! Once the soap is melted, you simply stir in your coffee grounds and pumpkin spice! Easy-peasy!!
MAKE YOUR OWN PUMPKIN SPICE MIX!
Remember to subscribe to my free, newsletter to receive all my latest projects and blog posts in your inbox! Click here to sign up!
PUMPKIN SPICE CRAFTS:
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE SOAP RECIPE
Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
- Microwave safe bowl
- Silicone soap mold (see supply list above)
- 1 lb. melt and pour soap base (see supply list above)
- 1 tbsp. coffee grounds
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin spice (see link above)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract (see supply list above)
- 2 tsp. almond oil (see supply list above)
- Collect all ingredients so you can work easily and quickly as needed.
- Cut the soap base into pieces about 1” square to make it melt easier and more evenly.
- Place soap pieces and almond oil into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds, stir well, continue heating in 30-second increments and stirring in between until it is completely melted.
- Quickly stir in the coffee grounds, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spice seasoning. You can use fresh ground coffee or the grounds that are leftover from your pot.
- Pour the mixture immediately into a mold, fill to ¼” from the rim.
- Allow to harden and cure completely overnight, carefully remove from the mold. If you have a rough edge use a small knife to shave it smooth.
- Place in a cool dry area until ready to use.
- To gift soap wrap in brown wrapping paper and twine, don’t forget a little tag to help identify the scent!